Try on your face
Products by Brand
Products by Category
NewsletterBe the first to Know! Our new products, Sales, giveaways and discount coupon codes
Biomedics 38 New
Important notes for ordering contact lenses
- Please double check your contact lenses' Sphere (Power) that you have ordered.
- Color Lens orders will have additional wait time of 10 to 20 working days as it is made to order.
- Plus '+' power orders will have additional wait time of 10 to 20 working days as it is made to order.
- Toric lense with Axis orders will have additional wait time of 10 to 20 working days as it is made to order.
- Our delivery time for USA will normally take from 3 working days to 10 working days.
- Please note that some email program has a spam filter, add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book or safe list to
make sure that you receive the emails send by AAlens. - International shipping cost per item/quantity is USD 1.50
- Per Order Limit is USD 380.00
Important notes for ordering spectacle frame
- Three easy steps to buy your glasses: 1. Get an eye test at a high street optician, 2. Buy online, using your prescription, 3. Receive your glasses
Buy 1 box of Biomedics 38 New and get 1 piece of trial lens Free ( While stocks last ) Biomedics 38 is sold under different brands name and also known as Aqualens, Aqualite, Aquatech, Bioflex, Clearsoft, Clinasoft, Flextique, Hydroflex, Hydrovue, Mediflex, Natural Sight, Neoflex, Omniflex, Optiflex, Optiform, Polyflex, Polysoft, Procon, Proflex, Prosite, Sofmed, Softech, Softview, Target, Ultraflex, Versaflex Material: 62% polymer (polymacon) Water content: 38% Recommended replacement schedule: 1-2 week disposable lenses Wearing schedule: daily wear